Upcoming Events and Announcements
Updated: March 24, 2014
- Backpacking on LBL N-S Trail will take place on March 28-30.
- The dates for the Patriots Point trip are April 3-6.
- Wilderness First Aid Training will take place on Sunday, April 13 from 12:00-6:00 pm and Saturday, April 19 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm at North Corp Outfitters in Lone Oak.
- Litter pick-up will be at LBL on Saturday, April 26.
- There is an Eagle Court of Honor for Dylan and Briar on Sunday, April 27 at 2:00 pm.
- Pack 18 Bridging Ceremony will also take place on Sunday, April 27. Time TBD.
- The NOA Badge Tracking Form can be found on the Forms page. This is a good goal for those well on their way to Eagle. The Troopmaster software does not track these automatically, but Mr. Baker or Mr. Richards can run an Individual History Report and Camping Activity Report for you which will have all the answers.
- The SCOUTStrong Presidential Active Lifestyle Award Challenge is a challenge for everyone associated with boy scouts. It is an 8-week healthy eating and exercise program. The forms for this program can also be found on the Forms page. Those that finish the program will be rewarded with a patch and the opportunity to “pie-in-the-face” the leader of their choice at the next Court of Honor.
- Personal fitness merit badge will be coupled with the SCOUTStrong challenge and will be worked on this fall as a troop. The worksheet can be found on the Forms page.
- For anyone interested in receiving a Messengers of Peace World Crest ring patch, send Mr. Baker the information on a service project you organized (title, date, and total hours). He will input the data and present it to you. All Eagle Scouts are eligible.
Recent News and Events
- Several scouts and parents helped out with the Annual PCM Dinner on March 20.
- The Sweet Potato Cave outing took place on March 15-16.
- An Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Avery and Chase was held on March 2. Thanks to those who were able to show up despite the weather.
- Pack 470′s Blue & Gold Banquet took place on February 25. One scout bridged over to Troop 1.
- Pictures to be shared and posted to the website should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.